Tiny Worlds: An Artist’s Coloring Book of Mesmerizing Miniatures and Uncanny Universes
Secret worlds abound in this incredible coloring book adventure where every page invites fascinating discoveries. Tiny Worlds offers an enchanting glimpse of magical miniverses tucked inside everyday items like clocks, tree trunks, schoolroom desks, shoes, and even teapots!
With more than 60 illustrations of adorable pint-sized villages and intricate hidden homes, your sense of wonder and possibility will be renewed. Add a brilliant rainbow of color and depth to unexpected domains like a ski slope on an ice cream cone, a beach resort inside a seashell, or a fairy-tale kingdom in a keyhole. Let your inner artist soar as you add your artful touch to each miraculous microcosm.
– Dozens of whimsical worlds await in these fantastic illustrations
– Express your creativity and indulge your love of all things tiny
– Take a relaxing, mindful coloring break anytime you need it
- Publisher : Castle Point Books (February 7, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1250285224
- ISBN-13 : 978-1250285225
- Item Weight : 10.6 ounces
There are no reviews yet.