About The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
Gottman provides the tools you need to make your relationships thrive. In The Relationship Cure, Dr. Gottman:
– Reveals the key elements of healthy relationships, emphasizing the importance of what he calls “emotional connection”
– Introduces the powerful new concept of the emotional “bid,” the fundamental unit of emotional connection
– Provides remarkably empowering tools for improving the way you bid for emotional connection and how you respond to others’ bids
– And more!
Packed with fascinating questionnaires and exercises developed in his therapy, The Relationship Cure offers a simple but profound program that will fundamentally transform the quality of all of the relationships in your life.
About John M. Gottman
John M. Gottman, Ph.D., is the cofounder and co-director of the Gottman Institute, along with his wife, Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman. He is also Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Washington in Seattle and the recipient of numerous national and international awards for his groundbreaking relationship research. His work has been featured on many national television shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, 20/20, Dateline, and Good Morning America. His previous books include the national bestseller The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work and Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child.
- ASIN : 0609809539
- Publisher : Harmony; Reprint edition (June 25, 2002)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780609809532
- ISBN-13 : 978-0609809532
- Item Weight : 8.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.2 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- UNSPSC-Code : 55101500
There are no reviews yet.